Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Salesi Ma'afu has signed for the Western Force

18 May, 2011
The Western Force have bolstered their forward pack for next season with the addition of Wallabies prop Salesi Ma'afu on a two year deal.
The 28-year-old will trade Canberra and the Brumbies for Perth next season, having established himself at international level by playing 10 Tests for Australia in 2010. 
Ma'afu said "I'm at the point in my career where I felt I needed a new challenge and a change in environment, first and foremost for rugby and also for my family, I enjoyed the six years in Canberra and think I have improved a lot as a player but saw a great opportunity in Perth with the Force and in the end it wasn't a hard decision."
Profile: Salesi Ma'afu 
Position: Prop
DOB: 26/3/1983
Height: 184cm
Weight:
122kg
Super Rugby:
Brumbies 52 Caps, 20 points (4t). Debut 2007 v Chiefs, Hamilton
International honours:
Wallabies 10 caps. Debut 2010 v Fiji, Canberra
Profile:
Tetera Faulkner
Position:
Prop
DOB:
26/07/1988
Height:
184cm
Weight:
114kg
Clubs:
Waratahs Academy, Brumbies Academy, Southern Districts (NSW 1st Grade)
Honours:
Australian Schoolboys, Australian U19, Australian U20

No comments:

Post a Comment